Saturday, January 23, 2010
There's nothing that could have stopped her from making that choice
It really was that easy
But chance doesn't come so easily to those who want it most
There was no prize in the end
No pretty boy
No loving hand to hold
No love story to be told
I can't decide whether I
Wrote this story
Or if it's someone else who took the pen
Who took the pen and wrote me in this book
The pages worn away
My hand is torn away from yours
And I was nothing worthy of you
Just a played game and something sweet
Between your meals
To snack completely on my intentions
Please mention next time
What I'm worth to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary Of Terms

Tries: These glances are the looks that you and a person you know give one another when you cross paths.



-updated when a new term comes up-

Followers

About Me

She means business. Or does she? The many-sided girl from a place nobody knows, within a place that people do know.