Tuesday, January 26, 2010
So here's the deal. I think I should write a little musical around this piece. I wrote it on the fly, and it's very pretty once you know the music.

[Female verse]
I can feel it in my bones it's a new morning
And nothing's getting in my way
I've got a new pair of wings on my back and they're showing
And now I'm gonna fly away
To you
I hope your arms are open for me
Do you
Know how much you mean to me?

[Female Chorus]
It's great that you're gonna be
Right here beside me,
And I hope
You think it's great too
It's wonderful that you are
My lovely shining star,
Can you feel the feelings I do?
I do.

[Male verse]
I feel the tension in the air, I'm holding my breath
I can't believe I'm doing this.
What if you are not interested in the real me
I think i'm really close to death.
Do you
Want to find out all my secrets?
Will you
Completely reject me?

[Male chorus]
It's scary that you will be
Right here beside me,
And I hope
That you're not scared too
It's wonderful that you are
A small-town superstar,
Can you feel the feelings I do?
I do.


Nice, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Glossary Of Terms

Tries: These glances are the looks that you and a person you know give one another when you cross paths.



-updated when a new term comes up-

Followers

About Me

She means business. Or does she? The many-sided girl from a place nobody knows, within a place that people do know.